Syracuse Car Accident Lawyer
Car Accident Victims need Experienced Lawyers
You need an experienced motor vehicle accident Lawyer who will pursue the best results possible.
A car accident can negatively impact your job, your family, your health, and your quality of life. Even minor traffic accidents often cause serious injuries. If you have been hurt because someone was driving recklessly, you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. Our car accident lawyers will help you recover money for pain and suffering, past and future medical bills, lost income, and other economic losses. The Snyder Law Firm, PLLC has years of experience successfully representing clients injured in motor vehicle accidents throughout New York. Our car accident lawyers work towards achieving the best results for every client.
Our car accident lawyers can help you if you were injured in a car, motorcycle, truck, ATV, boat, or pedestrian-related accident.
MOST COMMON CAUSES OF CAR ACCIDENTS IN NEW YORK
Did the other driver violate the rules of the road? Negligent drivers cause car accidents in many ways. The most common causes of motor vehicle accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Reckless driving
- Failing to pay attention to weather conditions
- Texting and driving
- Dangerous road conditions
- Reckless driving
- Unsafe turning
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Design defects
Our experienced attorneys have the necessary skills to advocate for you after an auto accident.
CAPABLE ASSISTANCE FROM QUALIFIED EXPERTS
Our attorneys consult with knowledgeable and respected experts to assist with case preparation, such as trauma doctors, chiropractors, forensics engineers, mechanics, and collision reconstruction analysts lend their expertise to help our attorneys obtain the best possible settlements. At trial, these professional experts help by educating jurors about the specifics of the accident, what caused it, and the injuries that resulted.
Surprisingly, a lot of lawyers fail to get all of the information that is needed, but we at the Snyder Law Firm have a great track record of successful outcomes in our cases. We quickly evaluate what kind of information is necessary to prove your case and avoid unnecessary expenses that reduce the value of your overall settlement.
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
It is important to speak to an attorney immediately following a traffic accident. It is particularly important for you to have a lawyer who gathers all of the evidence of negligence such as photos of the scene and witness statements before they are gone forever. In addition, New York law places time limits on filing an automobile accident claim. We will fully investigate all aspects of your claim.
Contact an established auto accident attorney in New York.
What do you do if you or a loved in an automobile accident?
- Make sure you are safe (don’t get out of your car unless you know you are safe to do so), and move over to the shoulder if it is appropriate to do so. New York offers a guide on accident safety.
- Call 911
- Get all of the information you can from the other driver, including their license, registration, insurance information, and the names of any passengers they have with them.
- Take photographs of your car, the other vehicle, and the area where the accident took place.
- See if anyone else witnessed the accident. Get their names and numbers.
- Go to get medical attention. Take an ambulance to the hospital to be fully evaluated if you have any doubt in your head about whether you are safe to drive. Your no-fault insurance will cover the cost of medical bills and it is important to make sure that all of your injuries are being evaluated and treated.
- If the other driver was at fault, consult with an attorney.
- With help from a lawyer, you need to file an MV-104.
What to do if you are in an accident and the other driver flees?
- Call 911
- Write as much information about the car as you can. License plate number, Color, make, model, year, the direction they were heading when they fled the scene.
How do I recover from my motor vehicle collision?
- No-fault insurance will cover $50,000 in medical bills and lost wages.
- A lawyer can help you recover for losses such as pain and suffering and other economic losses.
- Our experienced attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for clients injured in car accidents.
What kinds of compensation are you entitled to if another driver negligently caused you to suffer injuries in a car accident?
- You must have suffered a serious injury as defined by New York insurance law before you can bring a lawsuit for personal injuries.
- If you have suffered a serious injury because of the other driver’s unsafe driving, you can recover for medical bills, lost wages, loss of services, and pain and suffering.
- Consult with an experienced car accident lawyer who has experience handling serious injury cases.
- The Snyder Law Firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients injured in motor vehicle collisions.
Call Snyder Law Firm, PLLC at 315-451-3040 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Syracuse office if you were in an automobile accident.