Types of personal injury cases handled by our Personal Injury Attorneys
Were you injured at work?
Who will you turn to?
Call us now at 315-451-3040 , and we’ll help you through this difficult time.
Snyder Law Firm personal injury attorneys litigate serious personal injury cases including:
- Workers’ Compensation for injuries sustained on the job. You have a right to receive lost wages and medical bills in New York if you are injured while on the job. New York Workers’ Compensation Law guarantees injured workers medical care for their injuries and lost wages while they are out of work.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: a negligent driver causes you serious injuries in a car accident.
- Construction accidents and injuries: for an injury occurring at a construction site including scaffolding, fall from ladders and lifts, injuries caused by equipment negligently operated.
- Premises Liability: for injuries that happen on someone else’s property such as a business or homeowner.
- Trucking accidents: for people who are in an accident involving a semi-truck or tractor-trailer.
- Labor law: for cases involving falls from a height, off of a building, from a ladder where the general contractor failed to provide safety equipment or to follow OSHA regulations.
- Medical Malpractice for those people who suffered injuries as a result of a doctor’s or hospital’s medical malpractice.
- Slip and fall cases: For victims who fall due to negligently maintained property
- Products Liability: for injuries sustained as a result of negligently designed, distributed, or defective products.
Whether your personal injury claim is for an accident or occupational disease, our personal injury attorneys will evaluate your claim to determine the best course of action for your case. We treat each client with respect and represent each client with the utmost care.
Attorney David Snyder has many years of experience handling all types of personal injury claims including Worker’s Compensation cases. Mr. Snyder began his career as a Workers’ Compensation insurance defense attorney. While working for the insurance companies, Mr. Snyder handled hundreds of cases and thousands of hearings while working insurance defense.
Mr. Snyder witnessed firsthand the types of arguments that insurance companies would make against personal injury victims and claimants. He witnessed how their workers’ compensation insurance lawyers would argue. Mr. Snyder evaluates whether or not your claim is weak or strong, and how to present it in the best possible light.
David Snyder handles each claim from the very beginning. Personal injury lawyers at the Snyder Law Firm help each client obtain the best possible outcome for their case.
- Filing the right paperwork with your employer.
- Filing paperwork at the Syracuse Workers Compensation Board.
- Ensuring that your information including your pay is right, better known as the Average Weekly Wage.
- Making sure you are getting the treatment you are entitled to.
- Attending hearings with their clients.
If you have been injured in a car accident, slip & fall, or other accident that has resulted in a knee injury, shoulder injury, or elbow injury, you should call a lawyer you trust. Protect your family and call a lawyer skilled in courtroom representation from the legal team at the Snyder Law Firm. Your case will be treated with the priority it deserves.
Attorney Snyder does not take any fee until you received money for the lost wages that you earned. the Worker’s Compensation Board sets the fees for attorney under New York Workers Comp law. We are proud that so many of our clients have repeatedly turned to us for counsel and representation, and we work hard to earn their loyalty every day.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Are you experiencing pain in your hand?
- Does your job require repetitive movements of your hand and wrist?
- If you are feeling this pain, you may have a claim for an occupational disease under New York comp law
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, or CTS, falls into the occupational disease category of the New York Workers’ Compensation Law. Many workers can suffer a Carpal Tunnel injury due to their long-term work and overexertion. In very good work environments, even with efforts to reduce the possibility of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, the injury can still occur when the worker spends many hours in front of a computer, typing on a keyboard, or doing other repetitive activities such as wrenching. This repetitive injury is the result of swelling in nerve carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve damage from an occupational disease, keyboarding, and the canal that runs through the wrist known as the Carpal Tunnel. Swelling causes increased pressure on the nerves which leads to symptoms in the hands and fingers. The result of swelling eventually results in the syndrome known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome with symptoms that include tingling in the hand and fingers, numbness, and even severe pain. Because of the syndrome, the injured worker typically suffers pain while performing their daily living and working activities. The syndrome has become widely accepted as a compensable Workers’ Compensation injury.
For further information regarding Schedule Loss of Use Awards in New York please click here.
To talk to an experienced lawyer handling Worker’s Compensation carpal tunnel injuries, please call the Snyder law firm at 315-451-3040.
Syracuse Nerve Damage Workers’ Comp Attorneys
- Do you believe that you have nerve damage because of your job?
If you are feeling pain because of your job, your injury may be compensable under New York law.
Many different work accidents can result in a nerve or tendon injury, and these often have lifelong consequences. If you were injured in a lifting accident, work-related car accident, or due to repetitive stress, you can seek workers’ compensation benefits for medical expenses, lost wages, disability, and more machinery accident.
Contact a Syracuse nerve damage workers’ comp lawyer to discuss your legal options. Attorney David Snyder has more than 10 years of experience handling complex work injury cases. Together with our staff, we will provide you with effective and results-oriented legal representation to help you on the road to recovery for your work injury.
If you have had a work injury resulting in nerve damage, it can be hard to diagnose and difficult to treat. If you have suffered nerve injury or nerve damage at work, it is important to seek the best medical care possible. We can help you navigate the Syracuse medical community to help you find a doctor who will help you with your injuries. Our firm can help you explore options for seeking medical treatment from a doctor you trust
Types of Nerve and Tendon Injuries.
Contact a work injury lawyer if you have suffered any of the following nerve or tendon injuries at work:
- Ulnar nerve injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Nerve compression
- Spinal cord injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
If you have had a work injury to your nervous system, you should contact a Workman’s Compensation attorney in Syracuse, New York to handle your claim. Damage to the nerves can have a profound effect on your life and can lead to such conditions as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
Neck and Back Injuries
- Have you suffered a neck or back injury on the job?
- Are you experiencing severe pain?
- Call 315-451-3040.
If another driver caused you to suffer a neck injury or back injury, whether a work accident, car accident or through someone else’s negligence, such as a slip and fall, trip and fall, auto accident, or construction accident, it is advised that you contact a lawyer who will fight for your rights. At the Snyder Law Firm we assist you in making your claim for damages in whatever court of law we can. Neck injuries and back injuries are often some of the most difficult cases because they involve complex medicine. Attorney Dave Snyder has many years of experience studying handling claims involving the back and neck. These types of injuries are difficult to handle from a medical perspective and will oftentimes take many years to heal. Oftentimes, even after many years, these injuries do not resolve. It is in these situations you need a lawyer who will be by your side to help you recover from these injuries where a lifetime of medical care and equipment is necessary in order to live.
In serious injury cases, where your expected economic loss is great, it is critical that you have legal representation that will fight for the compensation you deserve. When you lose time from work as a result of a personal injury, you are entitled to fair compensation for your lost income under the New York State Worker’s Compensation law. Contact a Syracuse New York Workers’ Compensation lawyer at the Snyder Law Firm, PLLC if you have suffered a neck injury or back injury and require experienced and knowledgeable legal representation to fight on your behalf.
Knee, Leg and Arm Injuries
The Snyder Law Firm is dedicated to assisting injured workers to recover compensation for injuries to the extremities. These injuries can include not only broken bones but also injuries to tendons and connective tissue. Oftentimes these injuries can take many years to heal. If this is the case for you, you will want a lawyer by your side who will fight for the maximum compensation that is due to you. Whether it is a tear of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), bursitis or tendinitis in the rotator cuff, or to the Ulnar Collateral Ligament or lateral epicondylitis in the elbow, your injury needs to be treated and you need the time that is necessary to fully recover.
Snyder Law Firm, PLLC
6876 Buckley Road
Syracuse, New York 13212.