Let a Snyder Law Firm construction accident lawyer fight for you.
Did you or a loved one suffer an injury in a construction accident?
Were you seriously injured on a job-site? If you are a construction worker and have been injured on the job, New York Law gives you special protection. We can help you recover compensation for your injuries sustained in the Syracuse area. You need an experienced construction accident lawyer by your side. Call our construction accident lawyer today for a free consultation.
New York Law requires that your employer and or the job site provide safety equipment to you to prevent unnecessary injuries. Other labor laws and OSHA requirements give you protection as a worker from unsafe job sites.
If you fell from a ladder in a construction accident, off of a scaffold, or had an object fall and hit you from a height, you may be entitled to an award greater than workers’ compensation. We handle cases involving large equipment where co-workers were not operating the machinery safely resulting in serious injuries to our clients.
Why choose the Snyder Law Firm?
Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for clients who have been
injured in construction accidents caused by fellow co-workers as well as
negligence caused by the general contractor. Our construction accident attorneys will investigate your case to uncover the negligence that caused your accident. Our experts can evaluate the
construction site to see what kind of violations of the construction laws the
What type of construction cases do we accept?
We have handled cases where the job site was not safe even though the general contractor and other subcontractors were aware.
- Heavy Equipment Malfunctions
- Falls from Scaffolding
- Unsafe Job Sites
- Falling Objects
- Machinery collapse
- Ground collapse
- building collapse
- repetitive motion injuries
- Falls from ladders
- Falls from Roofs
Being injured is stressful, painful, and often overwhelming. You need a personal injury attorney who will support you during this process and help you seek compensation for your injuries.
What do you do if you or a loved one is in a construction accident?
- Call 911 if the accident is life-threatening.
- If your injury is not life-threatening, you should seek medical attention from a doctor.
- Document everything you can about the accident. If possible, have someone take pictures of the site and any equipment that the contractor used. Write down the names of all of the witnesses to your accident.
- Next, you should write down as much information as you can. Personal injury litigation can take years to complete and you may not remember everything as time passes.
- Most importantly, you should consult a construction injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Contact our lawyers as soon as you can to help protect your rights and knows
the in and outs of not only worker’s compensation but also New York Labor Law. Call the
Snyder Law Firm, PLLC at 315-451-3040 for a free consultation for your injury.