Syracuse Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Ready to Fight for You!
Motorcycles are particularly susceptible to accidents on the road. Other drivers should exercise the same standard of care to avoid accidents with motorcyclists as they do all other drivers. The reality is that if you are in an accident with another car, the motorcycle always loses. You need to hire a qualified motorcycle accident lawyer if a negligent driver hit you or a loved one while writing your motorcycle.
Negligent drivers causing accidents with motorcyclists cause losses that can affect you not only physically, but your financial future as well. If you are a responsible motorcyclist and have been seriously injured due to another party’s negligent operation of a motor vehicle, then you should call an attorney who will defend your rights.
The Snyder Law Firm attorneys fight for you to receive the compensation you deserve, not only for your medical expenses but also for your pain and suffering.
Why choose the Snyder Law Firm to help after your motorcycle accident?
We offer free consultations for people involved in motorcycle accidents caused by the negligence of another driver. You will actually meet with one of our motorcycle accident lawyers who will meet with you and get you through this most difficult time. Our personal injury attorneys, David Snyder and Carey Knapp, will meet with you personally even if they have to go to the hospital or to your home.
Our attorneys work to get you everything that the law entitles you to. As motorcycle accident attorneys, we assist you to recover from pain and suffering, lost wages, hospital bills, and economic damages under NY law.
What do I do if I have been in an accident?
- Make sure you are safe (don’t get out of your car unless you know you are safe to do so), and move over to the shoulder if it is appropriate to do so. New York offers a guide on accident safety.
- Call 911
- Go to get medical attention. Take an ambulance to the hospital to be fully evaluated if you have any doubt in your head about whether you are safe to drive. Hopefully, your healthcare insurance will cover the cost of medical bills. It is important to have all of your injuries evaluated and treated. Medical care is how you prove your damages in a personal injury case.
- Get all of the information you can from the other driver, including their license, registration, insurance information, and the names of any passengers they have with them.
- Take photographs of your motorcycle, the other vehicle, and the area where the accident took place.
- See if anyone else witnessed the accident. Get their names and numbers.
- If the other driver was at fault, consult with a motorcycle accident lawyer.
- With help from a lawyer, you need to file an MV-104.
Who will pay for my medical bills if I have been in a motorcycle accident?
No-fault insurance does not cover medical bills in a motorcycle accident. Your own healthcare, Medicare, or Medicaid insurance will have to cover your bills because they are not covered through no-fault insurance. You may need a lawyer to pursue damages the negligent driver caused.
Call the Snyder Law Firm, PLLC at 315-451-3040 today before you lose the opportunity to bring a claim.